ponedeljek, 4. december 2017

Tim M.

It was a snowy Saturday. I woke up alot later than I usually do. I get dressed and cleaned up. After all of that, I get myself some breakfast. I went on a walk, as I had no homework. I went to Medvode and as I was walking I met Matic. He told me about his trip to Tokyo and stuff. But, then he told me about a small black plane that followed his plane that he was borded on. He also told me about the motorcyclist with guns. I didn't really believe him and said that he was just sleepy at the time. He said that he has to go and we went on our own ways. After the walk, I went home. I sat on the couch and watched some TV. Then I got a phone call, I ignored it. Later, when I checked the phone, it was from an unkown number. Someone had left me a voice message. I opened the voice message and listened. The person who was talking, asked me about Matic, where he is. When I heard this, I recorded the voice message and sent it to Matic. After that I blocked the number. When Matic listened to the voice message, he told me that I should block the number, I told him that I did. He told me that he was very scared. I said that it'll be fine. To be continued…

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...