ponedeljek, 16. oktober 2017

Nil

At the airport the man followed us to the fast food restaurant, were we had breakfast. We ate eggs and bacon. Then we were waiting for our plane to arrive. On the other side of the waiting room, I saw the man looking at me. Then I had to go and we flew away to our second destination. We landed in Zagreb. We took the taxi and drove to our apartment, were we had lunch. After the lunch, we went to ZOO, which was pretty big and there was a lot of animals. At the end we went to buy some souvenirs in the ZOO shop, were I saw the man again. I was scared and I told my mom about the guy, so she decided to go there and talk to him, but when she wanted to, he disappeared. We came in the apartment late, because we were also in a supermarket and we had to buy some food for dinner. We cooked a dinner, ate it and went to sleep. I had a terrible dream that night and it was about the man and his other friends watching me everywhere I go. When I woke up, I ate my breakfast and got ready for another day of sightseeing. I was scared of the weird man always sneaking around. But this isn't the end of the story. This is only the beginning! NIL
Illustrated by Lara, class 7A

1 komentar:

  1. I love how you managed to twist the story. It has become interesting.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...