četrtek, 18. januar 2018

Matic

I was sleeping when suddenly my friend Nil call me. He said he is in London in a very old storage with very strange man. Nil told me that this man is going to gave them a lot of gold. I quickly went to the airport. Few hours later I saw the storage because Nil told me where he is. When I open the storage I saw one man and Nil I said hello to Nil and this strange man told as that we need to follow him. We were fallowing him when we suddenly stop in front of a big white car. We were driving about two hours when we suddenly parked in front of a very big house. We went to the basement and there were a lot of men and a very big room full of gold. They said they are going to gave as gold if we killed three men and he opened a big closet full of weapons but me and Nil said no because we didn’t want to kill someone. This man said that if we don’t kill these men he is going to kill as. We went out of the house and we started running back to our hotel. We were running when suddenly a black helicopter flew above as. The helicopter landed and three guys with weapons jumped out and they wanted secrets about the men we know. They were in the war because these three gays wanted gold from them. They said we must went to the helicopter because they are going to kill as but then suddenly a lot of men appeared and they started shooting each chatter. We quickly ran back to hotel and we slept immediately. We were hoping that we never saw them again.
Picture by: Nika H.P., 7.a
I was sleeping when suddenly my friend Nil called me. Illustrated by Domen, class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...