ponedeljek, 19. marec 2018

Zala

Next day I woke up in a cozy bed and I saw my classmates sleeping in the same room. I discovered that we are in a police station. I didn't know what happened and I was scared a little bit. My clothes were covered with blood and I had some scars. Then in a hour everyone woke up and we slowly remembered some things. We had a big fight last night. Someone hurted us. After some interesting stories a friendly policeman came to us and told us the whole story. We got some hot drinks and breakfast. We were in Amsterdam. Black men were in prison. But I wasn't so sure about that. Everything seemed a little bit too good….
Next day I woke up in a cozy bed and I saw my classmates sleeping in the same room. Illustrated by Tara J., class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...