sreda, 18. oktober 2017

Matic

I woke up because my phone was ringing. When I looked at my phone I saw that Nil was calling me from Zagreb .I asked him what was wrong and he told me about the man who was following him. Them I remembered that we had a plane for Dubai at 7 a.m. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6 a.m. I put my clothes on and grabbed my suitcase. My family was ready to go, so we went to the airport. We were waiting for the plane but then I suddenly saw a man in black clothes and I remembered what Nil told me. Mom was calling me so I turned around. When I looked back, the man disappeared. After that we flew with A very big and beautiful plane. When we arrived to Dubai ‘s airport we bought something to eat and then we called a taxi. We were waiting for the taxi and then I saw a groupof men. They were all in black so I was scared. Then our taxi arrived and we came to our hotel. The next morning we woke up at nine o’clock. After that we ate breakfast and went to the highest building in the world. There were a lot of interesting things. On the highest floor was a balcony. Only me and my father went on the balcony. Then I saw another man standing in the corner of thebalcony. I ran back to my father but my family wasn’t there. Then I remembered that my father told me they were going to the shoppin gmall. I was scared because this man was behind me all the time. Then I started running and the man was running behind me but then I saw my parents and when I turned around, the man disappeared. I told my mother but she didn’t believe me. After that we called a taxi and we went back to the hotel. When we woke up, we went to Sahara and we rode camels. I was happy because I didn’t see the man that day. The next day we went to the aqua park. It was awesome but I saw a man in the black swimming trunksand a mask. He was behind me but I slided down before he grabbed me. Then he disappeared. I couldn’t t sleep because I had very bad nightmares about the group of men and the man who was following me for three days. I didn’t know why he was following me so we decided we were going back. I was scared so I called Tim and told him what happened to me. But this is not the end of the story………..

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...