četrtek, 19. oktober 2017

Tim M.

I was awake for half an hour and then my phone started to ring. I checked who it was that was ringing my phone and it was Matic. I picked up instantly, as I didn't speak to Matic for a year. When I picked up the phone, Matic told me about a man dressed in all black that was following him in Dubai. I asked him if he saw the man's face, he said that he didn't. I was thinking that Matic was just joking, if he was he would've told me afterwards. He hung up the phone after some time. I looked at my clock, it was 9'o clock in the morning, I needed to go to the mall to buy some groceries. I went outside my house. As I was walking to the mall I saw a man dressed in all black standing on the pathwalk. I didn't really think much about him, so I continued my walk towards the mall. Then I noticed him follow me. I thought that he was going the same way as I am, so I didn't get suspicious of him. As I arrived at the mall, I went inside and picked up some groceries. I looked behind me and the man was gone. When I got to the cash register, I looked outside of the mall's windows and I saw the man looking at me. When I paid for the groceries, I went outside and the man confronted me. He described Matic and asked me if I seen him. I said no and I got worried. I quickly got home and try calling Matic. He didn't pick up the phone, so I left a text. I told the rest of my friends about the situation. Tim M.
I quickly got home and tried calling Matic. I got worried. Illustrated by Maša, class 7a

1 komentar:

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...