nedelja, 5. november 2017

Nika

So we had a meeting with people which we rescued yesterday. We came downstairs of the hotel. There we saw many people, which were sitting on their chairs. They were just looking at us again. We were very confused. “Why are they so unhappy,” Zala asked me. I didn’t know the answer, so I was quiet. Then the main man of their group spoke:” You are very selfish! Where is my family: my daughter, my son and my wife! You saved only me and that’s unfair to us! I was very surprised, because I didn’t expect an appeal. We were so surprised and disappointed, that the people weren’t happy, because we saved them. We decided to go to Hawaii and relax from strenuous day. Nika ☺

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...