ponedeljek, 11. december 2017

Nika

That day it was snowy day, so I woke up very late. I brushed my teeth and ate my unusual breakfast. Then I checked messages on my phone. Zala wrote me: “Nika, you must saw a picture of you on Facebook. Someone writes down: She is going to die! You must tell your parents quickly!” When I rode this message I was very scared. First I took a deep breath and I didn’t know who is the person who wants to kill me. I was alone so I didn’t know what I must do write know. Then I went to garage and I took a gun from my grandpa. I took my phone and I called all my classmates. They arrived very quickly. I told them my plan and then Marko said:” We must to be very quiet, so we mustn’t say anything!” Then we saw a group of men, which were running to us. They were wearing black clothes and they had guns...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...