četrtek, 21. december 2017

Edi

After Nika's adventure I think that I need to go and relax in a very unusual country,Nepal.You would not think that Nepal is the best place to relax but trust me.Nepal is a landlocked country in Asia.I was chilled in Nepal.No cars,no noisy neighbours,just you and the nature.I visited the capital Katmandu.The culture is fascinating.Everything is very cheap!I visited the local school and it's smaller then the school in Medvode but it has 2 times more pupils.I also visited the highest peek in Nepal,which all of ypu know about,Mount Everest.We climbed for 5 days.I didn't carry my own equipment but I rented some men to carry mine.It was a good time well spend in Nepal,I suggest you visit it one time.Edi.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...