ponedeljek, 29. januar 2018

Zala

Next day I woke up in the center of London. My classmates weren't here. I was very surprised and I felt strange. Then a woman in black buissnes suit came to me. She gave me some black clothes and she said that I need to shower in the bathroom. After I showered snd changed my clothes, they gave me some weird food. I was very hungry, so I ate it. It tasted like some boring bread. Then a woman came to me again and she gave me some papers and a place to work. I had my own computer and desk. But I didn't know what to do so I was just pretending that I knew what to do….
Picture by: Nika H.P., 7.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...