ponedeljek, 29. januar 2018

Nika

That day it was very strange day. The weather was boring, it was very foggy. I missed snow this winter. It was very bored, so I called Zala but the number was inaccessible. I was very surprised, but I knew where she is. Yesterday she told me, that she was going to England. I was very worried, so I went to England. The plane station was in the small town, so I got up the plane there. Then I saw very big film studio. In the future I want to be movie actor, so I ran to the film studio. I opened the door, which was very big and heavy. Then I saw a girl on reception and she was very beautiful. She had long black hair and green eyes. But something was wrong on her. She looked at me and her eyes were moving slowly. I was looking at her and I didn’t know where I am...
The weather was boring, it was very foggy. Illustration by: Domen O., 7.a Picture by: Nika H.P., 7.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...