četrtek, 8. marec 2018

Matic

I was watching TV when suddenly the news appeared on TV. They were talking about the hurricane in Sidney. I remembered that my friend was there so I quickly called him. He said that he was flying to Dubai but their plane creased somewhere in Indonesia. I quickly ran to airport and about eight hours later plane landed on the airport in Indonesia. It was very dark so I ran to the nearest hotel and I fell asleep. I wake up at six o’clock in the morning .I rent a jeep and quickly drove in very deep jungle. I was searching for their plane but I couldn’t found it. I was searching and searching but suddenly I found a plane. I was looking for them but they weren’t there. But then I saw a little village. I saw them there and my friend too. This village was guarded by men in black suits and they had guns. This village was guarded by helicopters whit machine guns too. I couldn’t get past them so I need a plane. I put my phone in the bush and I played the police voice. They started panicking so I had a lot of time to save people and my friend. We all went to the city and then I come back home but I know they are searching for me because I did this. But they don’t know that was me so a lot of people are in danger now.
Illustration by: Žiga, class 7a
I was watching TV when suddenly the nws appeared. illustrated by: Tara J., class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...