ponedeljek, 12. marec 2018

Tim M.

When I was doing my homework, I got a call from Matic. He told me about something very interesting. He told me that he saved his friend and some other people. I asked how, he goes on about to tell me how he did it and how long it took him to do that heroic act. I was very surprised of what he did, I was very proud of him. I hung up on Matic after some time and then finished my homework. I got dressed and went out for a walk like I usually do. 10 minutes into the walk, I saw a black SUV in the distance. The SUV stopped when it was like 10 meters away from me and then the driver side window rolled down. Some stranger looked at me, then simply drove off. I didn't really think about it much. When I arrived home, I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text from Matic. I read the text and Matic asked me if I saw a black SUV anywhere? I responded with yes and I asked why he's asking me that. He told me that there was the same SUV at the airport where he saved his friend and the other people. I didn't believe him and told him that it's just a coincidence and alot of people drive SUVs that are painted black.
Illustrated by Žiga, class 7a
Illustrated by Domen, class 7a
Illustrated by Adela, class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...