petek, 16. marec 2018

Nika

… I see that this guys with helicopter grebe him… Then Nike called me and she was in pain. She told me all her story about guys in helicopter. First I didn't know what I must to do, so I told my parents. They said, that I must to call the police. »Police?«, I was asking. Then I really called the police, but they didn't believe me what I said. I was so scared, that I ran to place, which nike told me. I saw Nike in the car and I ran to her. There were about a hundred helicopters, which were flying above me. It was raining very heard, so I didn't see anything. I just see a group of mans whit guns…
This guy with a helicopter ... Illustrated by Jakob, class 7A
Illustrated by Adela, class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...