torek, 13. marec 2018

Nike

…After that I call Matic and said that I saw a black SUV helicopter. Then he thinks that I am lying, because he thinks that I am going to scared him. Then I said no, no, no, but he once a time said that I am lying. After that he ended a call. Matic called Tim and quest him what is now with this this helicopter? But Tim didn’t put up the phone. Than he called me back and said that he doesn’t know where is Tim. And first thing that I think is that he is joking. But after some seconds he started screaming help, help, help. And ended a call. I don’t know what I must do. After five minutes I know what I must do. I turned on find my phone. After that I see…
Illustrated by Domen, class 7a
Illustrated by Adela, class 7a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Nika

It was a great day and our story wasn't contined at all. We were good friends and I think that this year was more excited that enybody ...